Sunday, September 23, 2012

NoteBooks,Photo Albums,Recipe Book For sale At my ZAZZLE Store

Hello Everyone,

Here is a peak at some of my notebook designs i have for sale in my Zazzle store. The great part is you can use them for other things than a school binder. They work great as photo albums for Weddings,Showers,Home photos, or scrap booking, recipe book,journals etc...

Hope you enjoy

 Check out my store for these and 1000's of other items at http://www.zazzle.com/jvinnyg




They can be personalized any way you like.  Want matching postage,business card,envelope,stationary,greeting card,cell phone case,tee shirt etc. If you don't find them in my store than just drop me a e-mail at jvinnyg@aol.com and I'll design it for you or leave me a comment here and I'll get right back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment